Monday, June 11, 2007

Spanish Translation Exercise

Translate into Spanish--

1. The father, the mother, and the brother.

2. A pencil, a pen, and an inkstand.

3. The old man and the old woman.

4. A hat and some boots.

5. The shirt and the trousers.

6. I buy the tree.

7. He sells some flowers (flores).

8. I fear.

9. He fears.

10. We sell.

11. We set out.

12. You (_sing._) set out.

13. I buy.

14. He sells.

15. The brother and the sister sell.

16. They speak to the (al) man.

17. We set out for London (Londres).

18. The old woman has the hat.

19. The old man has the flower.

20. Who (quien) has the ink and a pen?

21. The father has the coat.

22. Gold is precious (es precioso) but virtue is more precious
(preciosa).

23. I sell paper to the woman.

24. You (_sing._) fear.

25. You (_plu._) buy some flowers.

26. She speaks to the sister.

27. The father and the mother of the captain.

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button